Call 267-443-2500 for the Tenant Legal Aid Referral Line.
For free legal advice and representation for low-income tenants.
- Tenant Union Representative Network
- SeniorLAW Center
- AIDS Law Project
- Legal Clinic for the Disabled
- Community Legal Services
Walk-In at one of the following locations:
Community Legal Services – Advice, Referral or Representation
- 1424 Chestnut St
- Monday-Thursday, 9am to 11am
Landlord/Tenant Legal Help Center – Advice, Referral or Representation
- 1339 Chestnut Street, 10th floor
- Monday-Thursday, 9:30am to 2pm
SeniorLAW Center – Walk-in for emergencies only, Age 60+
- 2 Penn Center, 1500 JFK Blvd, Suite 1501
- Tuesday & Thursday, 9am to 12pm
Get Help from a Paid Lawyer.
Call the Philadelphia Bar Association Lawyer Referral and Information Service at (215)-238-6333 or visit www.philadelphiabarlawyers.com